Last updated on November 1, 2022 and effective as of November 1, 2022
- How We Collect Your Personal Information
- How We Use and Retain Your Personal Information
- How We Share Your Personal Information
- How Your Personal Information is Transferred Globally
- How We Protect Your Personal Information
- How We Protect the Personal Information of minors
- External Links
- Third Party Sites
- Your Rights
- Contacting Innophos
1. How We Collect Your Personal Information
- We collect the personal information that you knowingly provide by completing an online form, registering for information or services, applying for a job, or otherwise sending to us.
- This includes information such as your name, your email or physical address, your telephone number, your company or organization, or other contact details, or other records or copies of your correspondence with us (including emails).
- If you communicate with Innophos using the “Contact Us” feature, we collect the information such as your First (given) and Last (family) name, Company Name, Business Email Address, Telephone Number, country/region that you provide when you complete the “Contact Us” form.
- If you create an account with Innophos through the Innophos website, we collect the information such as your First (given) and Last (family) name, Company Name, Business Email Address, Telephone Number, country/region that you provide when you complete the “Create an Account” form.
Supplemental Information –
- In some cases, Innophos may also collect information about you from other sources and combine the information that you provide us online with other information that we have due to your relationship with Innophos.
- For example, if you are an Innophos customer or supplier, we may use the information you have provided us both only and through our broader business relationships to improve your online experience.
Information Sent to Us by Your Web Browser –
- Like many websites, Innophos collects information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser.
- This information typically includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the identity of your internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system and browser, the date and time of your visit, the page that linked you to Innophos, and the pages you visited.
- If you do not consent to provide such information with us, you may change the settings of your operating system and browser.
2. How We Use and Retain Your Personal Information
Subject to applicable local law, Innophos may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide products, information, and services that you request;
- to provide you with effective customer service or technical support;
- to improve the content, functionality, performance, and usability of our website;
- to assess trends in your use of the website or purchases of products or services;
- for security, credit, or fraud prevention purposes.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, to protect your vital interests, for public security and interests, and/or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
To make this site work properly, we may place small data files called cookies on your device. Many websites do this, too. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
2) First Party Cookies
|Technical||Browsing / Session||Session||These are used only for the purpose of ensuring that the site functions properly and to improve services offered, as well as allow easier browsing based on a set of criteria selected by the visitor. They are removed in 4 to 6 hours or when the browser is closed.||
|Technical||Functional||Persistent||These are used when a user clicks the accept button on the Cookie notification (e.g., cookie consent banner, “remember me” features). The expiry period for these cookies is from 1 minute up to 1 year.||cookieconsent_status|
3) Third Party Cookies
|Analytical||Google Analytics||Persistent (1 minute to 2 years)||They are used to anonymously monitor visitor behavior on the site for statistical survey purposes, as well as to allow Innophos to optimize the site performance and offer a better browsing experience.||
For more information, click on https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
To opt-out, click on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
|Analytical||Siteocre||Persistent (10 years)||Used to distinguish users and identify repeat visits.||For more information, click on https://www.sitecore.com/trust/privacy-policy
To opt out, click on https://www.sitecore.com/trust/cookie-policy
4) Refusing Cookies on this Site
4. How We Share Your Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- With your permission.
- As we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with the law, a court order, or a subpoena.
- We may also disclose Personal Information to respond to requests from public and government authorities.
5. How Your Personal Information is Transferred Globally
In principle, the Personal Information we collect and generate within the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored within the territory of the People's Republic of China.
6. How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality, integrity and security of your Personal Information. Innophos uses reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under Innophos control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect Personal Information, Innophos cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to our website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords. We have the right to assume that anyone accessing one of our websites using a password assigned to you has the right to do so. You will be solely responsible for the activities of anyone accessing our website using a password assigned to you, even if the individual is not, in fact authorized by you. If you have reason to believe that your password has been compromised or used without authorization, you must promptly change it using the functionality provided on the site.
7. How We Protect the Personal Information of minors
Innophos is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities. Innophos does not target the website to children under the age of fourteen (14) or knowingly collect Personal Information from children for the purpose of selling products or services. Innophos does participate in select educational programs such as STEM awareness in support of schools and communities. Visitors must be 18 years of age or older to submit registration or survey information. Parents or legal guardians may register to obtain information or participate in a survey on behalf of their children. For the collection of Personal Information of the children with consent of parents and guardians, we will only use or publicly disclose this information when permitted by law, with the express consent of the guardian, or as necessary to protect the children.
If you believe a child under the age of fourteen (14) has sent personal contact information to Innophos, please contact us immediately at the address listed below and we will use reasonable efforts to promptly remove that information from our databases.
8. External Links
9. Third Party Sites
11. Your Rights
Innophos respects your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use, and disclose your personal information. If you are a customer of Innophos products, we reserve the right to contact you with information regarding health and safety, applicable regulations, or stewardship of our products, or for the purpose of performing the contract with you.
You may have the right to: request (a) access the to your Personal Information we hold about you; (b) request we correct any inaccurate Personal Information we hold about you; (c) request we delete any Personal Information we hold about you; (d) restrict the processing of Personal Information we hold about you; (e) object to the processing of Personal Information we hold about you; and/or (f) receive any Personal Information we hold about you in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format or have such Personal Information transmitted to another company. You also have the right to lodge a complaint about how we process your personal data with the competent supervisory authority for data protection issues. To exercise any of your rights in connection with your personal data, please contact us at our email address Privacy.Officer@Innophos.com.
We will reply in a timely time and typically within 30 days upon proper receipt of the necessary information to respond from you. We will contact you and may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In most cases, we will update information as requested. In some cases, however, we may limit or deny your request if permitted or required by law or if we are unable to verify your identity.
For your reasonable requests, we do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, we will charge a certain cost as appropriate. For those that are unnecessarily repetitive, require excessive technical means (e.g., need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), pose a risk to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are highly impractical (e.g., involve backing up information stored on tapes) requests, we may refuse them.
12. Contacting Innophos
Innophos (Taicang) Food Ingredients Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
No. 7-1, Fengyang Road, Shuangfeng Town, Taicang City, Jiangsu Province, China
+86 512 53202416